Sunday 15 July 2012

Sunny Sunday....

So I have decided to keep today's post light and happy!  (to try and counteract my current mood!!)


I thought I would introduce myself a little more today!   I believed I mentioned that I am a 28 year old single women- single for the last 2 years- and happy to be, I enjoy my independence and I got out of a bad relationship a couple of years ago that I am happy to be free of!


Last fall I purchased my own little house-- nothing to fancy- but a nice place to call my own--


My house it seems these days is overrun with animals- just the way I like it-- 

This is my Akita Kira and her best bud Kitty Roxy--  Never a dull moment with these two around-- Roxy likes to attack Kira when she is sleeping!


This Picture was just taken last Wednesday- first time I have been on Nichole (my horse I fell off of) since my accident two years ago!  I board her at  Natural Horsemanship Centre that has helped get my confidence back and is turning Nichole into a truly reliable partner!! This picture really does NOT do her justice!!

And just another one of Nichole to show of just how darn pretty she is!!

I also have a little bunny that was dumped in a farmer's field to fend for herself- and my friend brought her back to me to take care of-- but I don't have any pictures of her at the moment!


SO that it for now! 




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pony!!! I too am a horse fanatic. I did 4-H for 10 years when I was a kid. Sadly, I have not been on a horse in 12 years :( I would feel sorry for them now. Maybe someday I will ride again. Interesting though, I too have had a back injury due to a horseback riding accident. I am hoping losing weight will take pressure off the lumbar and be easier to manage.
    Check out my blog if you want.
    http://cruisinwiththelapband.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete