Thursday 26 July 2012

Rainy Thursday

Thank goodness for the rain!!   We have been in a major drought for such a long time now-- my back lawn resembles tooth picks not grass!!  

I think its funny that full rain barrels can make me so happy!! :o)

Man- have I been tired lately-- it seems that I get home and the couch is calling-- and I just have to take a nap--  not like me at all-- of course I have noticed that my body has changed since my accident and I gained even more weight-- it  is just so annoying as I would really like to try and start getting habits started now before my surgery -- so that I don't have to struggle as much after surgery..   mainly I wast to try and get back into walking the dog everyday-- which for my and my dogs sanity should be an automatic thing-- but it has been getting harder- my feet and ankles ache after being on my feet for 8 hours at work-- and that twing of plantars fasciitis is definitely there!  :o/


On to happier things!  On our trip to see the surgeon we had a chance to do a little shopping and I got a--- Yonana! what an amazing thing this little appliance is!  (I had seen it on an infomercial and really really wanted it!) you can basically make "ice cream" out of frozen bananas and you can add any other kind of frozen fruit or other fun things!  It makes more what I would describe as frozen yogurt-- but I am OK with that!! yum!  I just need my darn ol' bananas to get more ripe!!  

I have been approved for my "vacation" starting September 5th-  took a week off--- not sure how much of a vacation it will be -- but I am still really really looking forward to it!!!   :o)  It just seem so far away!  And I have already been asked by a bunch of people what I have planned for my vacay-- the answer, I am going to the City-- not an outright lie!!  

Anyway-- the morning is getting on- and  I had better get my butt out for a walk with the dog-- she is pacing here by my side giving me those-- "is it time of a walky yet???" look!  

No comments:

Post a Comment