Saturday 14 July 2012

One giant leap!

Hello Blog word!  


Who would have thought that starting a Blog would be so stressful!   I had started one on my other public account -- and then got cold feet!


Do I really want the whole world including my close friends to know what goes on in my head?
Am I ready for that?


Took a couple of days-- but I decided that-- nope-- not ready! Sooo.. new account ... new anonymous me! For now at least!


Why am I starting this blog?


Many reasons really- but the number one is that I am planning a life change very soon, I hope that I don't loss you now!, this will probably turn into a weight loss blog....


A little history...


 I am a 28 year old women- single- home owner- animal lover- and I have been overweight my whole life-


 2 years ago ( on Father's Day) I had a riding accident that resulted in a fractured back (compression fracture of L1)  Since that day my life has seemed to be slowly spiralling out of control-- actually I think maybe a roller coaster would be a better comparison-- little ups-- lots of downs (and not in the weight department!!)  


I am not going to get too in detail this first entry- I don't want to scare anyone (if anyone is out there!!) away! 

As mentioned above I am an animal lover-- I still own the horse that I fell off of, and just this past week I have gotten back into the saddle- what a great feeling- I hope to share this journey with you as well!

Getting Healthy so that I can do the things I love!

Till Next time...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! Hopefully will find all the support I have found in this forum! I'm always here if you need anything! :)

    ReplyDelete