Sunday 23 September 2012

WIndy Sunday

Half way through Day three of the pre-op diet-- not really hungry- as long as I don't think about it too much....  

I am sitting here drinking my black coffee-- which surprisingly is not as bad as I had figured it would be (I am normally a 2 milk 1 sugar kinda girl)  Weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost any weight--  I don't think I will weigh myself until right before my surgery so I don't get discouraged! (and it has only been 3 days-- I know I know!)


It is a beautiful fall day here-  sunny bright-- but also windy and freezing!  I could do without the wind-- it puts me in a predicament-- I would love to go and work with my horse-- but I get so nervous in the wind-- it usually isn't good for either of us!   And a hike would be amazing with the dog-- but I am also a little leery about hiking with high wind-- falling branches and all--  and then there is the grass to cut-- but the lawn mower was acting up the last time I used it!    And these are legit reasons- not excuses I swear-- SO I will keep my fingers crossed that the wind dies down in the afternoon, and I will check the mower to see if it is running.

Well its about time I drink some more water and then onto another shake-- 'yeah' ....


till next time.....



1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! Don't weigh yourself! It's not motivating on the pre-op. :)

    ReplyDelete