Thursday 20 September 2012

Today had the potential to be 'one of those days'

I had to laugh when I got to work and was changing into my work shoes- it was then that i realized that Ihad two different socks on ... My first thought was - oh no- its going to be one of 'those days'. Then it kinda made me laugh and I had to take a pictures!!

Nope I choose to not allow it to be one of 'those' days!!

Its amazing the power that you can have within your life when you take charge and make your own decisions instead of letting outside factors determine how you live!

I choose to have a good day- instead of 'one of those days'.

I choose to make today the day I wore two different socks and it made me laugh and smile all day!!

I will be back later this evening to post my pre-pre-op weight and measurements -- and (gasp!!). maybe some before pics ... then again maybe not--- I will have to wait and see about that one!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, at least they are the same style!!

    Just my opinion....but posting before pics is liberating! It's like you aren't hiding anymore. It's scary at first... but it's like a weight lifted off your shoulders! Even if you don't post pics, you should take some. Maybe eventually you will feel comfortable enough to share! :)

    ReplyDelete