Wednesday 19 September 2012

One day till pre-op diet!

WHoo-hoo!  

Is it odd that I am looking forward to starting my pre-op diet?   I cleaned out my fridge of all the left over stuff that I wont be eating for the next two weeks (pre-op) as well as the following two weeks (liquids-then mushies etc)  Its nice to get the fridge cleaned out- it has been needing some attention for awhile!  I plan on giving it a good scrub tomorrow!


I have had three days of mind numbing union negotiations ( I wont say anymore about that--  just glad to have it over for a couple of weeks)  

Got out to see the horse on Tuesday- Man I missed her! I hadn't been out to the barn in over a week-- I saddled her up- did some ground work- and then totally chickened out about riding her-- man I really hope as I get more fit it will help me get over this fear of riding--  at this point it isn't really fear of riding my horse- its more that I know I wont be physically able to do an emergency dismount if needed-- and getting WAAY up on her back isn't all that easy either!!  

Man I love Autumn!   The best time of the year in my book-- followed closely by winter!   I have been getting out to go hiking with the pup-- I love watching the colors change!!  

A short post today- not sure what else to say today---  


till next time!!


2 comments:

  1. YAY!! So excited for you! Seems like yesterday I was starting mine! I know what you mean about being excited, I was REALLY excited to start mine...crazy huh?

    ReplyDelete