Thursday 13 September 2012

City break!

Made it down to the city last night- what agreat mini break only 4 hours away!
I am at this very moment in the salon chair waiting for my hair to be transformed!! (finger crossed!) Ihave been going through some major debating as to wether I should go shopping for some clothing or not- since I don't plan on being this size for much longer it seems like a waste of money- however in the next couple of weeks I have a bunch of business meeting that I need to dress business casual for- which is hard for me- I wear scrubs at work every day! i am
hoping to find a couple of good outfits i can mix and match - hopefully on sale-- keep your fingers crossed for me!! !

I will post a pic of my final hair results when it is a done and over with!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl I can't wait to see hair pics! Enjoy your pampering!

    I say clearance rack... for sure. The only place I shop right now!

    ReplyDelete