Monday 1 October 2012

Things to look forward to!


I am still reading all kinds of forums and blogs about everyone's banding experiences 
and I think it is a important thing to make some lists... before, so that you can look back in those
moments of doubt and refocus! This is my things to look forward to as I start on my journey to my healthy weight ...

1. to feel healthy again
2. to make moving easier- how I love to hike, but it is so much harder with the extra weight
3. being lighter and fitter so that I can get on my horse without a mounting block
4. be fit enough so that I am confident that I could do an 'emergency dismount' if needed  
    from my horse
5. feeling confident in social settings- being less self conscious of my weight
6. travel- there are so many places I want to go, but my weight is holding me back
7. being able to go to an amusement park and not worry about the harness not fitting
8. getting out there and meeting new people-- maybe even dating  (oh my!)
9. high heels
10. being able to dance the night away-- 

I am sure there are lots more I could think of-- but 10 is good for now! ! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Great list! You'll find that this list could grow to 100 if you wanted it to. I didn't realize all the things my weigt kept me from doing until it started coming off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list! I love emergency dismounts!!!

    ReplyDelete