Monday 1 October 2012

The count down is on-- 4 days!!

Wowza!  Can't believe it!!  Four days- and I will be a bandster!!   YEAH!

I have been a little stressed--  still need to get into my family doc's office to get my pre-op form filled out- I was supposed to have it done three weeks ago but the office cancelled my appointment twice--  if they cancel again I may loss it on them!  (and that wouldnt be pretty!!)

Getting sick of sweet shakes-- and have no desire to eat green veggies anymore - tho I am making myself eat some--


Thats it for now- off to enjoy the nice fall day before heading into work!


3 comments:

  1. You are so close, congrats for getting this far. Are you all ready? Have everything you need? I hope your dr office gets it together ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY YAY! Can you tell I'm excited for you?!? It seems like yesterday I was posting about surgery being just days away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly recommend finding a good chicken or beef broth for after surgery. Add some unflavored protein powder to it and it'll taste divine after all the sweet shakes! The savory is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete