Thursday 29 August 2013

A Couple Days off..

Summer seems to have come back with a vengeance- hot humid and sunny-  Love this weather but the humidity sure does make my body hurt--  ever since my accident three years ago.  

I have been having some very odd eating patterns the last couple of weeks-  trying i get play prep done so that this weekend when I work I can stay ontrack.  Missed my Kettlebell class on Tuesday-  but managed todo a couple tabattas at home  yesterday-  tonight I will definitely make it to my Class-- even though my motivation is lacking!  

Weighed myself today-  no movement (up or down) for the last month-  the good and the bad I guess?? 

Will be taking pictures of my meals and posting them starting tomorrow-- 

A pic of my new  hair-do!! 

Till next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment